Would you like to earn Passive Income without spending money upfront, without buying any product or dealing with Customers?
Affiliate Marketing is the most profitable business you can think of and a business you can perform well even if you have other commitments, for example, if you are in an employed job, stay at home parents or if you want a good profitable business with fewer struggles.
What is Affiliate Marketing About?
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other companies’ products.
The beauty of Affiliate Marketing is that:
1. It has Low Start – Up Cost as you are not
- buying the products
- delivering the products
- dealing with customers’ credit cards
- You perform well not need to hire an office space as don’t have any products to store or produce. You could perform well Affiliate Marketing from anywhere, whether its from your bedroom or living room
2. Low Barrier to entry
It is easy to get started with as it costs very little. Some Affiliate companies allows you to join free.
3. Low Risk
As you are not the product owner and you are not buying the product unless you want to, there is nothing to lose.
4. Passive Income Potential
It is the easiest way of earning passive income
5. Less responsibility
As you are not dealing with deliveries and payments, this gives you time to concentrate on the actual business only.
You become your own boss working when it suits you
How Affiliate Marketing Work
The process starts with the merchant who has a website that sells products.
The merchant decides to start an affiliate program which is commission based. Examples of Merchants with Affiliate programs are:
He/she recruits an affiliate marketer who will promote the merchant’s products by sending leads to the merchant’s website via their affiliate links (each affiliate link is unique to every affiliate marketer)
Some of these leads becomes customers who buy from the merchant’s website.
The affiliate marketer gets paid a commission.
Let us use a real-life example;
a, A merchant like Amazon has a product which sells on their Website.
b, The merchant buys or pays the manufacturer £20.00 per one unit.
c, ￼The retail price on the merchant’s website is £80.00
d, ￼ This gives the merchant £60 gross profit
- ￼Let’s say the commission the merchant pays the affiliate marketer is 10% per sale per each unit. This percentage varies from one merchant to another and can be as high as 75%.
- This means the affiliate Marketer will earn £8.00 per each unit bought through their affiliate link (10% of £80). Please note that Affiliate marketer has no limit as to the number of products the customers buys. The more units bought the more the affiliate marketer will earn.
- This gives the merchant £50.00 gross profit per unit (£60 minus £8.00).
- Let’s say the affiliate marketer sells 10 units per day. This means that you as the Affiliate marketer will earn £80.00 per day and if the trend continues the same, you will earn £2,400 in a 30-day calendar month (this is just an estimate as some days you could sell less and other days more). Imagine if you are selling more than one product.
This might look like a lot of work but its not as all this is happening from your website using the link the merchant provided you with.
Do you see the income potential in Affiliate Marketing?
The only work you perform well is writing the content for every product and ones this is done, you will be able to seat back and let your website perform well the rest for you 24 hours per day.
As an Affiliate Marketer, ones a customer clicks on a product, they are redirected to the merchant’s website and that is the end of your work. You get paid a commission if the customer buys.
The Merchant takes care of the rest of the process; they take the payment from the customer, delivers the products and deals with any customer related issues.
That is how you become successful entrepreneur as you are only putting all your effort in writing valuable content.
There are many merchants offering Affiliate programs But, in order to work as an affiliate marketer, you’ll need to know how to start and run an online business.
I have researched on many Affiliate Marketing programs and I have come up with one which is
- Gives you a training on how to make money online and
- Guarantees you that if you follow their training, you will get that passive income we all long to have
BUT to create the passive income, you have to be willing to put in the work without seeing reasonable profit for a time.
The company is called Wealthy Affiliate.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate?
1. It is a global company
2. Spread in 193 countries
3. Have 1.4 million Entrepreneurs
4. Has over 8,000 Internet expert coaches
5. Has all the tools and resources in one place
6. Has a free starter membership
I am part of Wealthy Affiliate and l have proved that the training works, easy to implement and applicable to any niche you can think of.
The following are some of the things you will learn from Wealthy Affiliate right at the beginning.
If the beginning is done in the right way, it will have a solid foundation which will survive any economic instability and this is one of the main reasons why businesses built through Wealthy Affiliate continue to thrive.
1. How to Choose A Niche
This could be anything you like in any field or industry, could be a product within your hobby or passion.
If you do not currently have a passion or hobby you could choose a product from, do not worry as Wealthy Affiliate will reveal to you thousands of products you could choose from and the products are all free for you to use.
2. Building High Traffic Website
In order to work as an affiliate marketer, you’ll need your own website. This makes sense to own your own website so that you can have full control.
You can promote as many products as you wish and change the products whenever you feel appropriate.
As well as learning step by step on how to build your website, you will also learn
A, How to get traffic for your website for free. Ideally you need to see revenue coming in before spending on any advertising.
B, How to increase traffic for your website. There are strategies you could use to get traffic for your website which you will learn about
3. How to Create Content
The Quality of your content plays a very big role on whether you are going to make money or not.
You might be having a great website but if you are not using the right keywords, then you are losing out on customers. Included in the training is a keyword tool which will help you in knowing the keywords to use.
If you use the right keywords you will see your content ranking in the 1st few pages of Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing where people are searching.
4. Different ways of Marketing your product (both Free and Paid). Wealthy Affiliate training puts more emphasis on Free organic traffic and you will learn the strategies to use.
There are 2 types of Memberships within Wealthy Affiliate Free Starter Membership and Premium Membership.
Free Starter Membership
This is completely Free for you to get started. This allows you to start training, experience the training and decide for yourself whether this is what you are looking for.
Wealthy Affiliate believes in giving you valuable information first unlike most other companies who believe in earning first even before you have enough information about their products or services.
These are some of the things you will get as a free member:
1. Two free Websites for you to build on their platform. You perform well not need to know how to build a website as you will be shown how to perform well it in step by step format through videos, webinars as well as in text format.
2. Two free unique domain names of your choice.
3. Free hosting of your 2 websites
4. Free themes for you to choose the ones you like.
You can remain as a free member for as long as you wish.
5. Research tool to help you uncover the keywords customers are using to search for products similar to yours. This tool helps your website to be found in Google easily. As starter member, you can perform up to 30 Searches.
6. Join fantastic community of entrepreneurs from around the globe.
7. Free Training: This is absolutely free for a few modules which includes
- 10 online training covering variety of niches
- 10 lessons on Affiliate Marketing.
This is for those who wants to exceed a full-time income. The more effort you put in, the more you can earn. There is no limit and Mentorship is there to help you reach your potential in whatever niche you are in.
Below are some of the things you get as a premium member:
1. 50 Websites with 24-hour support
You can build 50 websites (25 free websites with 25 free domains Plus 25 custom domain websites). Keyword Research tool – unlimited Searches
2. Thousands of themes you can choose from and interchange them as often as you like.
3. Weekly live webinars
5. SSL Certificates.
6. SiteProtect – to protect your websites spamming.
7. SiteSpeed. Makes sure that your website loads fast on both desktop and on mobile phones.
8. Content Marketing training strategies
9. Training on how to use social media.
10. Free Mentoring and Coaching
How Much Does the Premium Membership Cost?
If you upgrade to premium membership within the 1st
7 days of your joining as a starter member, you pay $19 per month for the first month
After that, the payment is either of the following 3 choices: $49 per month or $234 for 6 months (saving $60) or $359 per year (saving $229) which is less than $1 per day.
You will get my Free ONE to ONE Support.
At Wealthy Affiliate, we would want to transform you to a successful entrepreneur in such a way that we exceed your expectations. As a result, you become more valuable than you could ever think of.
One of the main secrets to success in your business is when you notice massive transformation; not just to you as the business owner but transformation to:
- Your Website Visitors
Whether your website visitors buy from you at the moment they visit your website or not, it would be of benefit if they left your website with valuable information. This will in future trigger their brain so that they can come back to your website when the time is right for them to buy your products. They might even mention your website to their colleagues in informal conversations.
- Your Customers.
Your customers mean a lot to you and you want to give them as valuable information about your products as possible
- Your Subscribers
These are people who have indicated that they want to see more of your content and willingly subscribed.
If you continue providing them with valuable information, they will remain loyal to you and most of them will continue buying your products.
The above group of people are contributing to your success and you are also making sure they get the best products according to their choice. It is a win – win Situation and without having a sound business, you will not be able to satisfy their needs making them go somewhere else.
That is why I believe in this Quote by Zig Ziglar
I am Already inside Wealthy Affiliate. Ones you sign in, I will be notified so that I can give you my Free 1 to 1 Support to accelerate the growth of your business.